Engineering services include
- Surveying public boundaries and right of way.
- Preservation of maps and records concerning City boundaries, right of way, streets, public places and public utility infrastructure.
- Geographical Information System (GIS).
- Develop, update and maintain drawings, maps, plans and specifications for all public improvements, buildings, grounds and utility infrastructure.
- Public storm water system engineering
- Streets & sidewalks
- Traffic control
- Parcel development planning and site plan review
- Electric utility generation, transmission and distribution
- Water treatment and distribution engineering
- Wastewater collection and treatment engineering
- Capital project management and engineering
- Utility and special permitting
- Review of private interconnections to public systems; water, wastewater, storm water and electric.
Buy engineering services
Or contact the seller
in section "Engineering"