Real estate buyers and sellers need competent and trustworthy representation. The Kluczynski, Girtz & Vogelzang real estate practice group has been involved in every type of real estate transaction that businesses and individuals are likely to encounter. Our attorneys are experienced in negotiating real estate contracts, securing financing, resolving title and opinion issues and remedying landlord/tenant disputes.
Areas of specific expertise include:
- Acquisition, Sale, Lease and Exchange of Property
- Boundary and Access Disputes
- Commercial and Industrial Leasing
- Construction Law
- Easement and Land Use Agreements
- Foreclosure and Forfeitures
- Landlord/Tenant Matters
- Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Sale and Lease Back Agreements
Richard Radke, Jr. is the senior member of the Real Estate Law team.
Buy real estate law
Or contact the seller
in section "Legal services"